Total Body Workout- No Equipment Exercises (LIIT) #BFBody Quick Workout

1. Myss Fitt says:

I love incorporating yoga moves… like the warrior 3 ones. I always love cat/cow poses too…great for back stretches. The shoulder blade squeeze was surprisingly more effective than one would think.

2. carol balkon says:

I've been watching for years. Favorite workout so far. I'm nursing a knee injury so this was great to have low impact.

3. Are you really putting out a new work out program?!! I am so ready for this. You are the BEST!!! I love the lower impact work outs. I don't feel like a chicken flopping and flipping around. But I also like the HIITS. A mix would be nice!! Thank you for all you do!!

4. Petra Lohse says:

Great full body workout!

5. Thank you so much for a low impact workout. As I grow older I find plyo is hard on my joints (especially knees) so thank you.

6. Ron Kay says:

Awesome workout!!! All of it.

7. Sally Doyle says:

Music motivates me BUT I would rather listen to the instruction so I stay mindful of my form.

8. x xx says:

what ever happened to those little short shorts.u used to.wear inur old.1,s i miss those😭

9. Now you’re just starting to piss me off, cause you look better and fitter every time I see you!LOL!

10. No music, please!!! And: this is a great workout for my post-illness self. Wasn't up for anything too bouncy.

11. I decided to do this workout as I felt unwell in the night and thought I'd better do a low impact one but ended up doing high knees so a great workout and I feel better for it!

12. Thank you Melissa!!!
    πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺ

13. Thank you for demonstrating the next move as we were still marching. Very helpful….I felt like I maximized my time!

14. Great workout! I did high knees/jumping jacks and mt. climbers as a cardio burst and I am DEAD! Thank you <3

15. Great workout getting back into my routine and this looks like a perfect workout,,Thank you Mellissa

16. paul cesanne says:

great workout and enjoyed the improved camera quality.

17. Leah Salazar says:

Awesome workoutπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ» always fan of your styleπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

18. Melissa have you lost weight?..you look almost too skinny in this video

19. OMG your back free. Yuppie

20. Hapa Mama says:

Welcome back! We missed you. I hope you had a good New Year

21. Love this ✌️ thank you so much Melissa πŸ’ͺ

22. Long time, nice to see you again … Melissa

23. Annie Palmer says:

I can't wait to go home and try this. I've been doing a video of yours 5 days per week for a weeks now and I am so happy with my results. Thank you Melissa, I am over here wearing shorts in the winter because my legs are so toned and can't wait for the summertime.

24. Nani D says:

Just finished and whooo i loved it. Got me sweating!! Thank u!!

25. Pale Horse says:

Melissa, you look incredible! πŸ˜‰

26. Carla Itie says:

So excited for this, thanks! Great to see you back healthy and strong!

27. futuramal says:

β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

28. Great workout! I always change to a low impact version of the moves, but seeing the actual low impact routine its a boost of confidence, thank you!

29. Cast Shadows says:

I love that even though this is low intensity we have the option to do high-intensity and even as a low intensity and pregnant I can do this with any cardio that suits me or variate throughout each interval. Melissa another incredible work out. Thank you.