Summer body transformation: 30 min fat burning workouts for women with Freeletics

1. Ow shit. You giving me motivation. Thank you for sharing your video. I really really appreciate it.

2. Rosa Romay says:

Thank you for this! You gave me strength and hope, I don't want give up this time! I'm gonna watch this video every time I feel that I can't do it. Congratulations Sonja!

3. Unglaublich. Bravo! Das selbe verde ich fuer mich versuchen! Danke!

4. what diet do you do when you do freeletics?

5. Bravo. Super Leistung und super Video. Weiter so!!! 😉

6. Athena Kitty says:

Yep, America will do that to you. Fast food nation…

7. nedaj yevlis says:

Notice how she gained the weight after living in AMERICA… sad

8. Ali Badenjki says:

Sehr schon was du gemacht hast ich bin werklich stolz auf dich super!

9. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏❤

10. Macky Suson says:

Totally a valuable share! I am really inspired to share a valuable and helpful information like this! Hope you have a wonderful day and keep it up!
    I am hoping to show my transformation soon!

11. Le7 Le7 says:

Pls what u were eating?

12. Natalie mary says:

what was the diet plan and workout

13. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

14. Monthly 2 r 3 KGS weight lose fat guarantee by company low calories high nutrition food you are interested whatsapp no 9014144588

15. Max says:

Гуд!, вы тебя все хотим))). Не у молодчина девчёнка, хули!!! Так держать.

16. ei, meu nome é Sonja, tenho 25 anos e estudante em Munique, eu costumava fazer muitos esportes quando era adolescente, quero viver nos EUA por um ano quando voltei, ganhei mais de 20kg e eu não conseguiu ficar em forma tonificada, e despertou o potencial que eu costumava ter. Eu não fiz qualquer peso corporal, treinando antes. Eu só sabia que seria difícil. as palavras não podem descrever quão difíceis esses exercícios foram para mim talvez, isso não é para mim. Talvez eu nunca me livre daqueles Kilos extras, mas a preocupação não me vai a lugar algum. Cortei os pensamentos de besteira e concentrei-me na minha técnica ensaiaram cada vídeo de instruções repetidamente e continuaram. 3 meses atrás, eu teria me dito que continuaria, porque as primeiras 4 semanas serão as mais difíceis, mas vai melhorar quanto a nutrição, nem sempre é fácil ficar focado, mas você sempre pode encontrar uma maneira de ser saudável e continuar em movimento Para a ala há muitas pessoas lá no mesmo caminho para apoiá-lo. (OBS: gente eu tentei traduzir pelo Google tradutor mas não ficou muito bom rsrs KKK 😂 porém da pra entender algumas partes .só fiz isso na intenção de ajudar

17. Oh my GOD!!!! I am Brazilians🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🙏😘😍✔. I don't speak English .

18. PrivateOGITH says:

you Still Look SEXY when your Skinny or FAT (-:

19. Bi Tch says:

Woah dieses Video ist sehr Inspirierend! Du hast mich sehr viel motiviert das jeder seine Ziele erreichen kann , wenn man hart an der Sache bleibt und motiviert ist.Ich werde auch nun Anfangen dankee❤️❤️!!!

20. paul bristow says:

She still looked nice before!

21. goal pop says:

her form is horrible

22. Thank u for sharing ur experience! u inspire me a lot =D

23. Zxipzor dude says:

preach to you, great dedication and work!!!!

24. FM says:

With which exercise did you got a flat Stomach? 🙂

25. spive21 says:

i think she looks lovely in before and after pics

26. I live in the US. It is true that many are overweight, but I personally don't know any. Most folks I know are very health conscious.

27. I needed to see this . There's so many of these videos with men but they don't tel you it's so much harder to lose the weight as a woman. this is truly inspirational. I'll be taking pictures of myself too so I can keep encouraging myself to do better. I'm really proud of you for sticking with it. I tell myself it's not worth it sometimes but I see it will be in the end, thank you.

28. Babe Girl says:

Warst du auch im Fitnessstudio:)?

29. moo cow says:

“I cut out the bullshit thoughts”
    my new life motto

30. tash tash says:

she isn't fat though

31. really sad: she is not telling properly how she lost, how often she trained and what she ate – she is basically promoting freeletics and people are asking her everything step by step what I think is really unfair – she should have described it in the box below etc….

32. JOHN DAVIS says:

This is proof that the food in the U.S. is tainted with chemicals that make you fat and sick!

33. TheDarwinWHZ says:

She looks hot in both pics.

34. I am very shy, and feel much more comfortable, to wear a tank top like this one  www.amazon.com/dp/B0745DBZ57?th=1&psc=1     while I am exercising 👍👍👍💪💪💪💪

35. ja jaja says:

I dont know you!!!! But you the best!!!!!!!Big respect girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

37. Yuyu Iman says:

too hard to do …i skip almost 1 week alreafy n start looking for a junk food..somebody ..help me !

38. wareternal m says:

this video is awesome. I want to run but where I live in I don't have place to run. you guys are so lucky 'cause you have chance to do exercises outside

39. Kath_Denmark says:

MANY people from europe gain a ton of weight when they travel to America! It is NOT a joke…

40. Cecilia13241 says:

So inspiring and your hair is gorgeous!