Step Aerobics Quick Cardio Workout Video Anyone Can Do

1. just go to Unflexal webpage and learn how to do workouts well.

2. Love u!!! I just did workout without a step, at work, in scrubs:) feel so much better!!

3. Tried this today nice workout

4. Karen M says:

Great cueing, jenny!Β  I like doing this after a leg strength workout.Β  For 15 minutes kept my heart rate up.

5. Panbaneesha says:

Hi Jenny, hope you're doing good. I couldn't do anything for a long time, because I found out I had osteoarthritis in my knees, and the pain was bad. The doctors told me I couldn't do any aerobics, just cycling on the fitness bike or swimming, but my research showed that that is just not true (always depending on the case, of course). Apparently Gin Miller developed step aerobics back in the 90's because she had knee problems. So now that the bad phase is coming to and end (with the help of an alkaline diet), I don't only cycle, I do walk aerobis and step arobics, too. A lower step, short programs, and often still a bit toned down, but I'm so happy I can come back to your workouts!!! And the more times a week I do the exercise, the less problems I have with the everyday walking. πŸ™‚ Thank you!

6. amy collier says:

AnotherΒ GREAT ONE !!!

7. beca bold says:

Would like to see these on a DVD

8. Ra s says:

Just the right length for me- around 15- 20 mins is perfect. No super-tricky moves either which is also great! Thank you.

9. fantastica !! ti seguo sempre !!! quanto mi devo allenare ….per avere ottimi risultati !!! grazie

10. Can we get your husband to do step with you? I'd love to get my hubs started on one of these short quick combos. This could be a new venture for you! LOL……. And by the way (who starts a sentence with and) Love Love Love these short quick, get 'em in cardio workouts!

11. Thank you Jenny for this awesome workout. I love your step routines. You make it easy to follow along and your words of encouragement always make me smile.

12. Jay Flowers says:

I love it!!! I sweat everytime!!!!!! thank you jenny!!!!

13. Paula Brown says:

One quick question Jenny…Since doing step the back of my heels are killing me!!!! Am I doing something wrong…please help!πŸ˜•πŸ˜―πŸ˜’

14. Paula Brown says:

Hi Jenny! Thank you so much for these quick videos. I have tried to do your longer videos and just could not make it to the end without stopping multiple times. With these quick ones I finally feel like I accomplished something!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

15. I love working out again. I havn't due to injury and wow your exercises are really exciting me thinking of joining one of your programs. I do have a question? I want to know when watching you on the TV which foot should i use the one you use or the opposite. Looking into your programs as well, really seeing that you have a lot of what I am looking for. Thank you for all you do … You are really making a stay at home, homey really really happy. I had no motivation, gaining some weight and a bit depressed now just excited to see what you are doing and can do. I really love the step and I love weights and I love both and guess what you do it all! wow! thankyou! I can now smile again and I am loosing not gaining that is a added plus. Your the best! No REALLY YOU ARE! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR PROGRAMS.

16. LaVern Reid says:

like always I had a good sweat… I really need it after these holidays… thanks Jenny

17. magek magek says:

Thank you Jenny I am a coach and I learned a lot from you you are the best

18. hi jenny,i love ur step workouts ,i do it 6 days a week…i found on you tube an old step workout..i wish u will do something like this..a lot of new moves… "buns of steel step 2000 circa" on you tube…
    tnx πŸ™‚

19. I adore this fast, simple step session! It is not complicated but delivers on the sweat! Definitely a great shot of cardio for busy days.

20. Loved this, Jenny. Thank you so much!

21. Love these shorter workouts for the holiday season. I will do this one tomorrow. Today I did one I downloaded a while ago. Thank you Jenny!

22. Love these step workouts, I forgot how much I enjoyed them. Thnk you Jenny Ford!

23. Love love very good thanks you πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

24. Very good … I just wished it had a louder music πŸ˜‰ but it's not a complain. I love your videos x

25. Carol Miller says:

Thank you! YOU are awesome.

26. Tammy Covell says:

So great as always πŸ™‚ xx

27. hola!..Me encantaria ver coreografias de tep un poco mas complejas…gracias!

28. I'm very busy these days because my "little" daughter (18 years old) is moving in her first own appartment! We are all so exited! I spend my days in furniture stores, cleaning up the new rooms and packing, draging, running upstairs and downstairs! So you can imagine that this very short workout is right on time for me today. A big THANK YOU goes out to the best step teacher ever πŸ™‚

29. Candice S. says:

Loving this. I will be getting in a workout every morning before work with the help of you. Thank you

30. Pamela Hardy says:

this will be great for a morning workout.. not too long ..lol.. but just enough to get the morning started on the right track!!

31. Tee Byrne says:

Love all the new workouts. Hoping there will be a quick weights training one too πŸ˜ƒ

32. Kaw Chikhi says:

amazing workout from the best coach