So you want to see fast results ? try this workout routine

1. Peter Pires says:

The volume is too high for anyone who's been training for a few months. This would burn a normal person out especially with the long warm up. Anyone can make another person tired, you have to help these people & give them sound advice as apposed to "push yourself" cause someone will get hurt.

2. My biceps hang off the sides out my arm i have muscle imbalance there lol cause i used to do half ass curls when i was a kid…. i got small triceps and small shoulders front view looks flat how can i get that shape in my shoulders from the front view

3. how much bodyfat are you in this video ?

4. You want to see fast result? Try steroids.

5. Oscar Garcia says:

sexy💕💕💕💋💋💋💋👄👄👄👄

6. Aklcorp says:

What is your rest protocol?

7. ZeidGho says:

Guys push yourselves hard and do what you can do while you can.. I had a really serious back injury that I can't recover from! I can only exercise on the bench press and that's it for me, can't do ANYTHING else.. So take the opportunity of your ability to work out and get stronger! Activate Beast Mode

8. PRYME09 says:

Why do my shoulders pop every time i do a pull-up? I stretch and have good form

9. what's your height?

10. davidet469 says:

thanks papichulo..you helped me bigtime bro..stay blessed!!

11. You think everyone can do those ????

12. The face area, right around the mouth is always a dead give away.
    And the veins coming in. Steroids.
    And if you go look at a female lifter you will see what I mean. You can always tell, even the actors can't hide it. Thor, bat man vs superman, undisputed, Spartans,ect. Look around the mouth and nose area.

13. jordan m says:

credit to your body. many people find it hard to get to that stage or keep up. well done

14. Can anyone recommend me whar to do for bigger arms? (mainly biceps)

15. do you do this EVERY DAY.?

16. Sam Lim says:

why your tricep look like a dick

17. Zen Master says:

Hey Alex, new sub here, what was you weight at 03:57 (since it's an old video) and your height thanks

18. Abroham says:

Dayum, you got dat old school spanish folk coffee pot doe lol hashtag bustelo

19. bloodcorer says:

You need to ''push'' on your chest bro.

20. Finally a motivator who is saying the real words. It's about how you push during your workouts. Other people just give exercices but they don't tell you the key is to push and to concentrate your muscles during the exercices.

21. did I have to do all these excercise per day?

22. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO HANDSTAND PUSH UPS LIKE THAT !?

23. hhh -_- wicked is good damn :0