QUICK WORKOUT AT HOME – EASY TO FOLLOW ONLY 4 MINUTES NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED -ideal for the lazy girl

1. LadyMarion says:

Thank you Lucy for all your low impact friendly moves and workouts also for different body parts and metabolism xo M

2. I'm definitely a lazy girl and I love this workout. <3 β™₯

3. Hi Lucy, I've been doing your DR exercises on and off so the gap hasn't closed yet, is it ok to add in this routine for ab toning??

4. Amazing hit workout . The best exercise instructor ever . Easily done & already seeing results. You rock Lucy ! 😊

5. LadyMarion says:

A perfect workout. At least for me. Thank you, Lucy!!!!!!

6. perfect workout, and I feel energized afterward! thanks! Perfect for really hot days too like they are right now in North Central US.

7. You know it's a good workout when you can feel it in your legs the next day πŸ™‚ did this one twice last night and loved it!

8. legs πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

9. Had a busy day so planned to just squeeze this in at the end. I thought it was gonna be an easy one. I was wrong. I'm now a panting and sweating mess on the floor. Ughh, that jumping squat though, that was hard! Thanks Lucy for pushing me! xx

10. Dawn Smith says:

WOW did this one 2x's over. this is a good one. #day15 #BodyLoveWithLucy

11. Thanks Lucy! Love this quick and efficient workout! Smiles from The English Sisters

12. Hi Lucy, any advice on how to do these workouts in a knee-friendly way? I suffer with knee pain due to having less cartilage between my bones, but love the workouts too much to stop doing them <3

13. Zarshia Eira says:

Hi lucy,
    I tried your bust lifting exercises and witnessed result within 1week. It was the first time any exercise have worked on me. Lucy I have been searching for exercises to get smaller chest for a long time but none of them worked. please help me with this and make a video on how to make chest smaller. please I really need this.

14. Cute girl05 says:

u r the only YouTuber whom I can trust.. love you a lot Lucy. u r many people's inspiration πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

15. great upload i really enjoy these work outs!!

16. Brenn. says:

Oeeff. Was so tired. But after this one I feel fitter. Sweating all over my body. Oh djeeezz

17. I enjoyed this thank you

18. Adrienne Hay says:

Fab.I was so tired from a busy week.I feel alive now haha.Great thanks Lucy x

19. Lou Anderson says:

Great workout helped me move on a lazy Sunday thanku x

20. Traumkatzen says:

Great workout, maybe a little bit boring, but I enjoyed doing excercise with you…

21. Manisha Shah says:

hey..I m loving your all workout n I m doing it everyday but I want to know period times it's ok to do work out ? n one more things I m 40 yrs old n I m trying for baby so it's ok na to do workout ?

22. Great workout Lucy πŸ˜ƒ thanks!

23. Len Dian says:

Dear Lucy, today I searched for lazy workout and I can't believe you did it for me, you are so cute πŸ™‚

24. Done and happy!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

25. hi Lucy, good jobπŸ‘

26. Louise Brown says:

Another great one for us Apples! thanks Lucy xx

27. If the work out is only 4 mins why does it take over 10 for the video?

28. Great workout, thank you Lucy!!!!

29. Peg Innam says: