QUICK FAT BURNER | AT HOME FULL BODY WORKOUT!

1. LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRY THIS WORKOUT AT HOME!

2. Cruz Ramirez says:

SNAPFAM!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

3. Hdsari06 says:

ı will try to do it in summer because that is the time that ı have time and that ı am free. this workout is very good, ı was looking for some examples of workouts that ı could do and fined it, THX <3

4. kesa 17 says:

SNAP SQUAAAADDDDD

5. Thank you so much for this video Kristen, I’ve been trying so hard to find good workouts to do at home, or at the gym that I actually feel that works. I just started diet with my boyfriend and hopefully we will fit with these ones. Anyways, thank you!

6. I love you so much you're so a inspration.!! keep up the hsrd work.

7. I do this workout every other day

8. This is so so helpfull! Thanks Kristen, love you❤❤

9. Danny Danny says:

You could change the music so it isn't so repetitive!

10. Omg Kristen just commented on my last video

11. Alexa972 says:

I do most of them at home and they're really hard to complete. This video is so helpful and motivating Thank U Kristen!! 💪❤

12. Noorhan nrnr says:

Thanks Kirsten 💗👍👌💗

13. SNAP SQUAD❤️❤️❤️

14. Kristen!! I see you had to re upload the video! 🙃🙃. But I’ll just comment what I commented on the other vid. I said that this really inspires me to work out!! I would go to the gym but there isn’t one in my area. 😞😞. Anyways luv u Kristen!!! Oh and, #snapfam!

15. Top Vines says:

Omg I saw 260 likes and 0 dislike

16. I'd try it, if i want to

17. Haha i watch it again 😘😘😘

18. CAME FROM SNAPCHAT: SNAPFAM LOVE YOU KRISTEN

19. Doing this right now!!! Love you😁 #snapfam

20. I am From SnapFam, hi Kristen ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

21. Davina Lba says:

This video just make me feel more motivated to working out 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 AWESOME VIDEO AS ALWAYS! ♥️🙌🏼

22. island style says:

Love the work out kristen it really helps😘👏👏👏thnxs for the videos you make,we all love you kristen,right guys?😘😘😘

23. I love your videos ! Keep doing what you're doing!

24. Great job on the video👍🏽❤️

25. Macy Thigpen says:

I love these types of videos. Please make more!

26. Bella R says:

Omg Kristen! I was just looking for at home workouts and this is exactly what I needed! Thank you! Doing it now haha! ☺️👏

27. Vlog_ Emily says:

snap fam ily Kristen

28. I love you I will so try it

29. I'm training cross fit and I just realized that I can workout at home without giving money! I will continue with you! Love you!!💗✌️😍

30. Great video! Love you Kristen ❤❤