Plus Size Friendly Gym Workout/Routine! | 2018 ft Blink Fitness Los Angeles

1. Y'all.. I've been committed to this routine, when I'm at the gym, since 2013. It's great for me! Let me know if you would change anything or if I should try something new! I'm always looking to spice it up. The link to my complete workout is in the description. (:

2. I dance at home for 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs i burn over 1000 calories and ive lost 90lbs in 6 months

3. I started the gym and i do a similar routine.

4. CarolRay says:

What camera lens do you use Bc omg!! I started up my workout again since the holidays and ahhh the soreness!! Lol

5. Felix Pop says:

Bravo Stella you make us all proud of you. Keep up the good work!

6. Yasss mommaaaa!!!! πŸ’›πŸ€™πŸΎπŸŒž

7. Go Stella!!!! Proud of you baby doll

8. Eegstana says:

Yay!!! Just when I needed some inspiration ☺

9. I’m so happy for you Stella and I think you’re beautiful just the way you are I’m overweight but I’m going to the gym everyday to get healthier for myself not because I’m not confident of my body and ily because you are sending across a message that I support ily ❀️❀️

10. Alisha Ward says:

You go girl!! I work out from home because I don't have the money for the gym. When I do I will definitely be trying to lift weights. This is my first time commenting but I been watching your videos for a while I love your attitude and commitment to keep pressing forward!!

11. Awesomeness πŸ˜ƒ You did a good workout!! I love your shirt! Are your workout shoes comfy, they look like they are lol. I got my workout in earlier today.

12. Alice Kukapa says:

How many times do you work out in a week? And you still haven’t done a what I eat in a day!! :((

13. Misty Nights says:

Great job!! I do the rower for the legs but sometimes I alternate and do the leg press, they both hurt the hell out of my legs.

14. Nice vid! Keep up the great work! No need to consider surgery – u got this and got in a great sweat πŸ’¦ in! More of these vids please!

15. Get it Stella!! I love the gym as well!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ’–

16. I need that shirt like now !

17. Blink seems like it has a very open environment. I wished there were more gyms like that πŸ™‚

18. I respect you for looking cute at the gym! I always go looking a hot mess and my hair has to be up in a bun because it ends up drenched and gross at the end. Lol keep up the good work, girly! πŸ™‚

19. Dimo Katabe says: