Planning for the 21 Day Fix | Healthy Meal Plan and Workout Plan | Personal Filofax

1. Kathie Jones says:

Great timing! I’m starting the 21 Day Fix plan also but I’ve been struggling with meal plan and prep so I got a lot of ideas from you. Using lower case letters to signify a half portion is genius! I will be watching for any upcoming videos. By the way- one of my favorite breakfasts is Greek yogurt, English walnuts (or other favorite nuts), a drizzle of honey, and any fruit. I used to eat it without the fruit, but I’m working hard to make sure I eat all of my fruit each day so I always include it now.

2. Kim K says:

Good luck with the program!!

3. Love the planning system you're using! I'm on week 5 of the 21 day fix. Can't wait to see you're progress and I love getting ideas on what to eat from other people too!

4. Abi Shaw says:

You inspired me to buy the program myself! I’m looking forward to see some good results 🙂

5. jpeachy 4u says:

Good for you! It's sounds very interesting. If your worried about not feeling full you could try soups. A basic fat free/sodium free broth if your allowed with some of your veggie allowance is a great way to fill up. It's comforting and the motions of eating soup is psycologicly filling as well. Also as a former flavored yogurt eater I've felt your pain. Some great ways to boost flavor is add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, even a smidge of cardimon. Frozen berries as well. As the berries defrost they get a little syrupy and you get that fruit on top/ fruit on the bottom effect. Frozen is also a little more cost effective and the berries are little sweeter since they're picked at their peek. Don't be afraid to use your yogurt in a savory way too for dips and dressings. It saved me when I missed my veggie dip. Good luck with it and I look forward to next video. PS I love that link for the slaw too, it sounds delicious. 😀

6. Pink Skies says:

How exciting! I'm looking forward to your updates and progress. 🏋️‍♂️

7. I’d like the slaw link! 😃

8. susan ava says:

I would like the link to the recipe for the turkey slaw. I enjoy watching all your videos.

9. This planning is amazeballs. Great job!

10. sue king says:

Interesting. Yogurt and peanut butter? Wouldn't the fat in the butter break down the yogurt? If you really don't like plain perhaps you could add just a tiny amount of honey to sweeten it? Looking forward to following your progress. Blessings from Greece

11. I am definitely interested in your plan and progress! Good luck!