No Gym Intensive Fat Burning Workout!

1. Mathan Kumar says:

Instead of fat burning workout shall I do treadmill walking workouts for half an hours?

2. Usha Tewari says:

Bro how to reduce love handles …..Please make a video

3. nice workout Jordan but i have some problem during pushups

4. nice workout Jordan but i have some problem during pushups …

5. nice workout Jordan but i have some problem during pushups …
    how i increase my pushups stamina and number of pushups … plz reply on my question …..

6. nice workout Jordan but i have some problem during pushups …

7. nice workout Jordan but i have some problem during pushups …

8. thanks buddy… your beginer.. small video on corner is really good and helpful also. I would like to do this at home..

9. #JordanYeohFitness

I like the Modifications in the corner. It helps a lot and I find them useful.

10. Soli JSS says:

What timer app u using dude?

11. Oliver Lopez says:

Good workout… thanks

12. Pen Silva says:

Always great video👍👏

13. gaming world says:

Hey bro which app you use to workout plss send a link

14. Justmylukc says:

wish i had a tight body like that :((

15. how can we get a timer like this ? any app ?

16. SAI RAM says:

mrng n evening is it OK

17. Tran Q An says:

It's good but i think you should use the music harder

18. Punam Keshri says:

Sir mera fat bahut bada hua hai ye karne se height par efact padega

19. Great workout!! did 10 rounds straight!!!

20. s t says:

I like your workout. Thank you friend.

21. hight increase pi video bano sir

22. Ahmed shaik says:

Which shoes is best ??

23. Hey Jordan! I am a very skinny guy. Could u make an exercise video on how to gain weight ?! I am very much in need of this video. Thank you

24. Dioms Cands says:

Thank you JY !! I signed up for your online training about a month ago and now I see results thank you so much for motivating us …more power 😊😊

25. Kya es samay sapoter pahenna chahiye

26. Eric Paris says:

Hey Jordan, will this help eliminate overall body fat or does it focus on tummy fat?