How to use Fitness Blender Workout Videos to Build your Own Program

1. they're such a cute couple :3

2. I want to lose wait but I don't know how or what videos to use :(

3. can I do cardio and strength training on the same day? please answer , I don't know how to start

4. OMG! I love those people!

5. Hi guys, I would like to ask regarding the 8 week program, I checked the link to where I can purchase but is the 8 week program in a PDF format? It's not a DVD ?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks. 🙂

6. Blandine says:

How many workouts are there per week on the 8 weeks program? Love working out with you guys :)

7. You guys are so cute.

8. Yanna D says:

Did anyone else notice Kelly's hair at 2:33? lol

9. HAHAHHA..you guys are so funny!!! what are your thoughts on Intermittent fasting??

10. Basma Karama says:

If I want to gain weight ..which workouts I should pick ..I'm so weak and skinny I want to build strong muscles

11. ojosLigeros says:

hahaha kelly trying to pinch daniel's nipple xD hahahaha 3:20

12. Nour Mousa says:

Can you please provide the 8 week programs to be purchased through iTunes? I really would love to buy them ♡ ♡

13. They laughed when I told them I was going to build muscle with "Elite Muscle Formula", but then they saw the results. Google Elite Muscle Formula to see their reaction. (It was epic!)

14. ShehroX butt says:

hey guyz! jus wanna ask u a question .Is it ok to do "total body workout" four times a week ?
    plz reply

15. I truly love you guys. You guys look like so much fun together!

16. Jayzel DS says:

and yes, i've read it's best to do upper or lower body every other day to give muscles time to heal and recover.

17. Jayzel DS says:

i change my workout plan every two weeks. for the past two weeks, i did cardio (hiit and low impact) 6 days/week. total body strength training with weights on wednesday and friday, pilates for lower body & core workout on monday, thursday and saturday. on sunday i do low impact workout, and i rest on tuesday. for the next two weeks i will change up my plan again. i dont get bored coz fitnessblender is so amazing. you have a lot to choose from. just be creative in making your own plan :-)

18. Jayzel DS says:

my rule of thumb is, i do cardio most day of the week, and 2-3 times a week for upper body and lower body and i love the results!!

19. cxxm25 says:

I work out in the mornings and I dont know if Im supposed to be doing it on an empty stomach.. or have breakfast before or after? HELP!

20. If you desire to burn calories quickly, you should search google for Zippy Fat Loss. That might help you get the body you deserve.

21. mutekuro says:

I just bought round two of the 8 week program. I love your videos!

Question: I just started a running program using the Couch to 5K program. Eventual goal is to run a half marathon. Any recommendations on how to combine this with the 8 week program? I run 3 days a week; Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.