HIIT WORKOUT – THE BODY SCULPTOR – WORKOUT FOR WOMEN TO HELP LOSE WEIGHT

1. Mi Ri says:

Those high knees have me huffing and puffing. Great workout! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™…πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

2. Erin Payne says:

I've been doing these workouts for about a month and I've noticed that my clothes are starting to get loose. I've lost around 10 pounds and probably a dress size. Thank you for making me comfortable and confidant in my own skin.

3. Annie says:

All done! Super proud of myself and everyone else who is still going from day one! <3 I usually have a problem with working out after a rest day and sometimes try to skip the rest day and work out every day.

Today I did 5 rounds, because after the 4th one I wasn't feeling as amazing as I wanted to. 193 calories burned in this workout! πŸ’ͺ

4. I'm a few days behind, so did Day 4 today. Thank you for these Lucy, loving it πŸ™‚ #lucyssquad

5. Lori Hensel says:

❀️#DONE ❀️

6. Great quick work out! More please πŸ™‚

7. This one kicked my butt! Definitely sweating and gave it my 100%
    Thank You Lucy! ❀ #lucyssquad

8. I felt that! That was really good. It's good to be back to the start of week two.

9. Megan Torres says:

Lucy, it is okay to do a workout in the morning before work and after work, or is working out in the evening detrimental to sleep? Sometimes I don't have a chance to workout in the morning, and sometimes I want to workout in the morning and evening for the good mood working out brings! What are your thoughts on that?

10. Cara J says:

Okay, #lucysquad, day 8 complete. I was looking forward to this all day.

11. A657483 says:

I really enjoyed today's workout thanks Lucy xx

12. Felt great getting back into your workout challenge videos! Definitely missed my trainer! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

13. Amy Wilson says:

D-E-A-D DEAD πŸ˜³πŸ˜…

14. Megan Moore says:

Lucy!!!!!! I am loving these! Been keeping up with you since the beginning of May's challenge! I'm a dance teacher but I felt the need for more of a challenge and this is perfect. Also… engagement photos are one month from next Tuesday and this is exactly what I need to feel confident in those pictures! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’ I'm sweating and I'm happy!

15. Sally W says:

Done πŸ’› feeling πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’ͺ🏼

16. Elcee Uk says:

Full sweat lol tmi. Did day 6 and day 8. Felt challenged and PROUD. Now to shower, pack and move on to the next hotel. Road trip workouts yay 😎

17. Lucyssquad working out outside today