HIIT HOME WORKOUT – BURN CALORIES FAST AT HOME – IDEAL WORKOUT FOR WOMEN

1. Sony sony says:

plz suggest a correct and fat losing of my butt !!plzz

2. Janel says:

I loved this workout! I felt like the time just flew by because there was no rounds to do where I could tell how much was left. I just kept going and I was done before I knew it, Thanks!

3. loveeeeeee it i love those type of workout that involved more moves and do them just ones or twice inted of doing 3 move 3 rounds buuut i still will do what ever you post because i trust the way you train and i seee a looot of improvement on myself so keep it up i will follow your training for ever if you decide to keep doing it more i know this is a lot of work for but but i beleve you are doing and awsome job and you are making a difference and you are changing the world one workout at a time

4. Kaylia1991 says:

My muscles are still a bit sore from doing 3 rounds of one of the summer work outs with Anna that I did yesterday. I hope I will feel better tomorrow and try this one. Do you recommend doing this one 2-3 times as well or is that too hard ?

5. Hello how are you, my sweet. I am 27 years old and length 156 cm and weight 60 kg. I want fast-acting abdominal exercises. How much time do I need to get a flat belly? thank you for your effort. I want internal thigh exercises

6. Madiha Yaser says:

Hi Lucy I love your workouts … i need to ask about something I was 120lbs before my pregnancy and now I m 168lbs can u help me please and tell me which workout is best for me and I can't do harder workouts 😞

7. I loved this workout Lucy! 😍😍😍

8. Anjum Gomes says:

Hi Lucy, I subscribed a few weeks ago and think that you are pure class! I love that your workouts are short yet effective- which is perfect for a busy,working mum!x

9. Great video 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 thank u lucy ♥️♥️

10. Lori Hensel says:

😍👍👌✅#DONE Wonderful workout. On to the next one. 😉

11. LaiLaNahAr says:

I did a 4-min HIIT before this, and this one had me sweating! whew.

12. Thank you lucy I love your work out ♡

13. fancy sara says:

I love every move ❤️ thank you Lucy 💋😘 ,personally I prefer the interval of 20 to 10 more than 40 to 20 😁

14. very good workout ms. lucy.thanks a lot!👍💕would appreciate it very much if you could provide us with an approximate calorie burned info .thanks again so much!🌝

15. Dha Surbhi says:

want to lose weight 😢😢😢😢 my weight is 70kg n age 20 year

16. Julia K. says:

this looks amazing! will definitely try this later this afternoon, even though i've already done one of your full body low impact workouts today! 🙂

17. andy bunn says:

👍👍😊🐰🐇🐥

18. Thank you Lucy ~I love the two options that you provide for us ..I have my Mom do the beginner and I do the other 💖

19. hey Lucy please give me any contact id. I have some queries

20. Jak Islam says:

First…will definitely give this a try…was waiting for a long workout…