Get Madonna’s Arms With This 10-Minute Workout

1. Wow. Love this. Can barely lift my arms now. So quick too!

2. That was the most effective arm routine I've done. I could actually feel my arms working. Thanks:)

3. I really liked this great video.

4. diana sweart says:

need one for gaining hand muscles for women……can u make one pls

5. can I pay attention long enough to do all these?? that's my issue. I bet I would have great looking arms after this if I stayed focused

6. Shab Chique says:

My fav 10 min arm workout!

7. Nina Mvr says:

So nice and hard workout!i enjoy it !Thanks for all !

8. very intense .. but really works!!

9. I did this with 20 lb dumbbells… man this really works!

10. Donna James says:

this always leaves me sore for like 2-3 days every time i do it…i absolutely love this and will continue to do it

11. This is a great workout for the arms.  As an aside, the Camera person obviously has a thing for the woman in the black and pink top…….her boyfriend or husband maybe?

12. Leonda Reed says:

The girl on the right was hurting, lol..Poor baby she stopped doing the exercises and all

13. I love this workout! 😀

14. Jaque Marro says:

Great workout, my arms are semi sore the next day using 8 lbs. Do you know how long it would take to see results? Also how often do you work out your arms? 3 times a week?

15. Katie Snider says:

How many calories do you think this 10 minute workout burns?

16. Mona Jacks says:

Great video! I feel the burn!

17. OPAS Garcia says:

Excellent work out! My arms are getting really toned and shaped. I have been doing this work out for two months now, every day and I love how my arms look now! Thank you. 10 minutes everyday, it is all it takes.

18. Jessi Thom says:

You should go to Unflexal if you'd like to learn more about workouts mates.

19. jeroen kusse says:

i ellen do this at home in the Netherlands. i love the workouts!

20. polly katso says:

Excellent workout, thank you!

21. That workout did the work good. Really perfect to burn my arms… Thanks !! 🙂

22. I really like this workout, but it seems that half of the time when I do it I end up hurting my elbow REALLY badly and being unable to move it for the next few days, like a hyperextension injury with bruises and everything. Can someone give me a tip as to which of these movements I may be performing incorrectly to cause this? It doesn't hurt at the time of doing the workout, but rather when I wake up the next day and have giant bruises on my inner elbows. Thanks!