FULL BODY WORKOUT | BEGINNER GYM EXERCISES EXPLAINED

1. This is so helpful. I need to work on both increasing my lung capacity and weight loss. I have been neglecting the weights but thanks to this vid i hace more info on what to do.

2. Omg this was a TON of help! 😩

3. maria ali says:

Thank you so much. This video really helps me a lot. I am going to start my exercise tomorrow at the gym, and I had no idea how about the medicine. So thanks . Also can you make a video which machine is helping to loss belly fat? Please πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

4. Keana Malone says:

do you only do 12-15 reps of each? or can you do the 12 then 8 then 6 and raise the weight each time?

5. V jinmi says:

This helped me a lot. Thank you.

6. which machine u r using….

7. Great video very helpful can wait to start working out and I’ll all ready subscribed can’t miss any videos

8. R H says:

How to slim calves!!! Plz

9. Swing Wong says:

how many sets should I do as a beginner? Thanks!

10. Omg thanks for this I’ve just started the gym and this is so helpful hope to look as great as you thanks so much x

11. Vanessa I says:

thank you thank you!

12. Thank you for this video even though I’m way late . I just started working out a month ago and have lost weight but I want to expand because i get a little intimidated in he gym bc people come up to me and say I am doing something wrong . So i stay with machines I am comfortable with now your video has helped me learn how to do a couple of the machines I was nerves to do ! Thank you so much β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ž

13. Sarah Gault says:

Thanks so much! I just started going to the gym and I've only done the cardio machines but I really want to do some weight training also. Just shy going over there looking dumb in front of all the intense beefy guys lol

14. We have the same beauty spot on our upper lip! β™₯β™₯

15. yuristatus says:

For the hip thrust placement of the barbell have to be over the pubic bone?

16. very helpful video! thank you πŸ™‚

17. New sub!! Loved this video. It was so informative. You explained everything so well and in detail. Thanks girl!!

18. Miss Kia says:

Love the details ❀❀ helps soooo much

19. Karen Perez says:

i love this thank you!!!

20. Hi! If anyone at all could answer this question I'd be really grateful. When you're doing a full body workout like this is there more than one set per exercise? Or do you just do one, since it's a full body? Thank you to whoever gets a chance to watch!

21. THANK YOU for addressing the breath; exhale upon exertion. If only all trainers did this.

22. TNToncourt says:

Nice video but keep those damn hands still.

23. nice training please can I get your whatsapp contact so that we can chat

24. Glo Ria says:

Thank you a lot. U understand beginners feeling XX love you

25. Thank you for thinking about us beginners, if you don't mine can you show us some gym machines you would use for the stomach? Thank you very much😊

26. D Kardashian says:

Good video and good music. Just subscribed! Keep it up girl

27. Mez Nexhipi says:

Aren’t you better doing legs just doing squats which targets all at once

28. Idaly Aleman says:

thank you so much for explaining these workouts, you made them seem so easy and they actually look easy haha. im going to the gym tomorrow and im deffy doing these πŸ˜€

29. thank u ima do this tomorrow

30. Littlebutler says:

how often do you do this workout? i want to start working out at the gym and I dont know how to startπŸ˜…

31. First video Ive seen of yours and I already subscribed 😊

32. Maria Magill says:

Thankyou so much for this ☺

33. Sally Galula says:

This is really helpful thanks, on my way to the gym now to do all these exercises!

34. You are gorgeous and helpful. What do you do for chest?

35. Mario - says:

Do you do all these workouts in one day ??

36. exohexoh says:

BEST BEGINNER WORKOUT ON YOUTUBE!!! Thankyou so much! i actually feel like I'll know what I'll be doing when i hit the gym tonight haha!

37. This was Great!!! Thank you

38. Couldn't explain it better!