Best workout routine to GAIN MUSCLE and LOSE BELLY FAT at the same time | Build Muscle Mass Weight

1. Hi like all your videos, can you do a video on burnout and fat loss. My gains halted because of burnout running six days a week. I am ok to stop but you explain things well and I'm sure we'd all love to hear your opinion on the subject.

2. Can you make an at home workout plan without equipment?

3. Can you do a workout if you have no equipment and very little time?

4. fancy potato says:

Im 14 and over weight. I weigh 190 lbs and im about 5 feet tall and 5 inch. Will this work for me and how long do you think it would take me to lose enuf to gain soft abs and a slightly muscular arms? Also would like to lose at least 50 lbs

5. I know the best online workouts guides. Go to Unflexal and get the best workouts instructions.

6. In one video he says you can't burn fat and build muscle unless you are a beginner. Then he says that it is possible to build muscle and burn fat. Either I'm not paying attention or I missed the whole point of this video

7. Ben Montour says:

Holy shit its like i wanna watch all your videos and theres alot of decent information but you are just soo annoyingly hard to listen to. Can you get a new voice , or perhaps talk different ? i stopped watching your videos. Everyone please UNsubscribe and unlike

8. For the advance circuit how many rounds do we do for that circuit !!?

9. Get straight to the point. All that unnecesaary yap

10. Inside seven days, I was able to drop more than 9 lbs. Google “sowo amazing plan” to learn more. As a result of Google, I could find this great plan

11. I don't believe in diets, I eat normally and still lose weight.

12. How many circuits should you do if your doing the beginning work out plan

13. Toby Wigley says:

You should go to Unflexal workouts, the best workout instructions.

14. Are you trying to klll a brother? LOL! I love it

15. My good friend had dropped an insane amount of weight so certainly I was curious. Many people suggested that I google “sowo amazing plan”. The times following it all melted off, I dropped a total of 16 pounds.

16. Maxim Petrov says:

I have spent months researching into  techniques for jumping higher and found a great website at Enyeto Jump Plan (google it if you are interested)

17. Some im deployed my workout routine is monday chest tuesday abs and 2 mile run wednesday arms Thursday abs 2 mile run friday legs saturday shoulders and sunday back i eat about on average 263g of protein a day 330g od carbs and no more than 100g of fat daily. My weight is at 168 my goal is 175. What do yall think of my routine?

18. Fred Polster says:

You should go to Unflexal if you'd like to make workouts better guys.

19. bro you are really a honest person with great knowledge and useful tips huge prays and love from #pakistan

20. Excellent as usual. I love the clean and to the point style(and truthful) you use. Thanks!

21. Your videos are simply amazing… Keep up the amazing work.

22. It is absolutely amazing and spectacular guidance. Thank you very much sir.

23. excellent. is it possible fr me to hit 22% body fat as I am 31% now, n my age is 47, female. I have being doing weight training since 5 years now. my weight is 63 n my height is 5.4 inches. plz guide. thank u

24. I respect you for the knowledge you give us all. I am a woman in my late forty's who is keen to lose weight, build stamina, feel fit and if possible look good too. Please tell me how should I start my Gym Life? What exercises and which machines should I use and for how many minutes a day? I am in India and we have Treadmill and Cross Trainer (Elliptical) machines here. Please guide me how should I go about If possible make a video for middle aged ladies exercises and Gym machines.

Thanking you in aniticipation.

25. can you do a video on fat burners plz👏

26. Thankyou so much! This is so helpfulll!!!!

27. Salina Grant says:

Awesome video, great and very effective tips! Thanks for making the videos!!! Keep it up!!!

28. NickyB says:

my easy method: kickboxing!