Beginner FAT Burning Morning Workout (Burn 300Cals in 15 Mins!) | Joanna Soh

1. john says:

I cant help jerking off whenever I watch this woman. unnngggg

2. Souma Ghosh says:

Can I do this when I am going gym in evening?

3. Joanna!this looks easier when u just watch but it's pretty diff for a beginner like me
    Tho it worth trying anyway 💪

4. I am in love with your video and I am inspired. I am going to try and see if I can keep up with you. I am 59. 🙂

5. Guys, build muscle does not need to be hard (I used to feel it did). I'll give you some advice right now. Look for a diet plan known as Fenoboci Diet Plan. Seriously, that diet plan has transformed my entire life. I probably should not even be talking about it because I do not want a bunch of other guys out there running the same "game" but whatever, I'm in a good mood today so I'll share the wealth haha.

6. Soni Kumari says:

Can u plz upload a video for shoulder

7. hey Joanna.. u are a very good soul.. 😊I have started doinh this 15m workout every morning after jogging.. after first day workout I had pain in my lower part that is my back(butt😁) and both the legs.. it's a good pain ryt?? 😊

8. I have this type of arthritis that comes and goes, and I've noticed that its not until after I've worked out that I can do squats and lunges comfortably. My knees start hurting. Does anyone have any recommendations to stop the knee pain? I'd love to hear.

9. bitch im sweating all over lmao thank you for this!

10. Jay Patel says:

You have just made my day. What a great workout to start a day

11. What is Fenoboci Diet Plan? I have noticed many amazing things about this popular lose weight diet plan.

12. Rina .V says:

I did this and it buuurns I was sweating like hell. I hate the groinees and the pushup workouts because my arms are so weak but this is worth doing!! I feel great after!

13. Montse Hdz says:

This killed meeeeeee

14. Atheer Am says:

Love u and ur workouts💚 enjoy 😊 ..

15. Rosy Cheeks says:

How the hell is this beginner? Holy crap im sweating like crazy lmao

16. Annie Rainy says:

U have great stamina mam…i love ur workouts

17. Yefri Munoz says:

A lot of people are saying this is not for beginners. I think everyone is different. I started with this video four months ago as a beginner and it was hard but not as hard as the others. I think it depends how much you are willing to push for it. If your'e a beginner, you can do this. Watch the video two or three times and learn the moves and then push yourself. It's okay if you don't finish it, as long as you get back on it the next day. You will only see results if you put work into it.