Ab workout for women – 4 Mins Abs Workouts

1. xAliichanx says:

My friend got really good results from just 3 months doing this every day so im very excited to see my results as well

2. Lily Maxwell says:

What makes this workout specifically for women? I think you've confused the word 'women' with 'beginners'.

3. Sidal A says:

How many times should I do it in day to see a different in short time????

4. works for me great i did it 5 times today and it was my first time and i already see changes and i can feel my abbs are hard :)

6. Hi guys… I'm just a begginer when it comes to fitness, but I'd really like to change my life and my body too… I've recently created an instagram profile, find me there as unspokenbyarya and if u are begginer too, we can help eachother and motivate one another to get the best results… This in not any commercial, I'm not a blogger, not a celebrity just a girl who is ashamed to speak about it with her friends. Please contact me on instagram unspokenbyarya or here, if u have the same problem as me :)

7. Sara M says:

I've start doing this exercise.

8. alex liliana says:

beendoing the normal version for a while, this one seems very easy to me after that

9. roshni khati says:

Day how many time I have to do?one time or two time

10. Where can I find the next level?

11. Noura BARRAA says:

It's actually a great workout for abs …thank you !

12. To build up a ripped abs, you will not need any kind of tough diet program or doing the difficult workouts, you possibly can achieve it less difficult than you think. The key is eating the right food & doing the correct workouts

13. Hey xhit! I'm not near a gym, so I don't really have access to weights, and I was wondering if you could post a workout video of arm workouts without the use of any weights. I really want super toned arms for the summer dresses and bikinis I was hoping to wear this summer. I would really appreciate it, thank you!!!!

14. Delphin E says:

This is just the version for lazy people. I suggest the normal 8 mins abs workout for both gender. This workout is not tuff enough to change your body !

15. I like it.I'm workout at home.

16. javlinkz says:

Oh my.. The women surely can do the same as the regular ab exercises. This is like child exercises

17. please what is the next workout????

18. shoriothos says:

Hello, have you heard about "BELLYfatTACK" yet? Just do a Google search and you will find bellyfattack.com On there you will find a beneficial free video presentation by a recognized licensed dietitian talking about the best way to lose excess weight. It made it possible for Sheila to eliminate her stomach fat. I will probably give it a shot. I hope it will work for you also…

19. Crazy clip. Superb movie clip. My uncle used to be an obese man. He went from 293 lbs of pure fat into 201 lbs of full-strength muscle mass. I was in awe. I just subscribed personally because I'm trying to get bigger muscles. He used the Muscle Building Bible (Search on Google)…

20. Just because its for women doesn't mean is has to be so easy. goodness this is nothing