Ab workout for women – 4 Mins Abs Workouts (REMIX Version)

2. Well the 8 minutes one was waayyy too hard (30 reps each, like I could go up after 15 reps hahaha)… so here I am doing a workout "for women".

3. Not very motivating to see that its for women:) I am going back to the hard one, too afraid to suck on this one too. At least I will suck in the harder one :)

4. kuroibuta says:

thumbs up if you are an out of shape male doing this exercise LOL

5. Katte2332 says:

Can I do this everyday? I mean How many times a week is recommended to do this routine?

6. Dip Day says:

Hello there, have you heard about "BELLYfatTACK" yet? Just do a Google search and you will find bellyfattack.com There you will discover an important free video presentation by a well-known medical doctor talking on the right way to burn unwanted fat. It helped Lisa to burn her tummy fat. Why not give it a shot. Perhaps it will help you also.

7. that's right, i think that this short set of exercises won't give women the results as fast as they want to see them. i've been using 8 min abs for men level 1 for three months and after that lvl 2 for next three months. I am sooo happy with the results.

I only want to add that I started as a COMPLETE BEGGINER.
    first couple of weeks was really tough, but hey, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE if you really want it

8. Amit Govil says:

Yep. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack.

Listen to this do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this.

you can watch out here bit.ly/19QXdRo?=xjjku

9. Bobkally says:

You are right. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack. And I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. i found it here bit.ly/142ATvU?=dmbeu

10. jonson jul says:

Hi there, have you considered " BellyFATtack " yet? Simply search on Google. There you can get a valuable free video by a well established medical doctor teaching on how you can burn excess weight. This helped Andrew to eliminate his belly fat. It may work for you as well.

11. Hi! I'm Olivia.I did -15 lbs in 30 days.Open hddiet.gs#PQ6i

12. That went by so fast

13. Amber Gaines says:

how many times did you do it?

14. Ebong Adil says:

Hello there, have you considered "BellyFATtack" yet? Simply search on Google. On there you will discover a practical free video presentation by a recognized medical doctor teaching on the best way to burn fat. It made it possible for Andrew to reduce his stomach fat. Perhaps it will help you too.

15. JaoJ says:

yep i agree. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. But I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. get to know here >>> bit.ly/13wW5uk?=vbhrd

16. Jen Walker says:

It was so close I quit but nope I finished it :D

17. tommymom2009 says:

Would every other day for 3-4 weeks be good for this workout?

18. tommymom2009 says:

I'm a 14 year old girl who weighs 95 pounds would

19. Black Jesus says:

How many times a month should I do this workout for some results?

20. Awanes says:

You're absolutely right, however most woman are using their strenght, muscles and stuff like that a lot less often, thus men's workout should be a little more intense, and maybe, I am not sure, speaking out of thoughts here, men's body during puberty is being developed harder and muscles stronger than woman's while they get sexy :)) You should consider going to lvl 2, it is much more beneficial. You look cute on pic,lol =)

21. Bibibell100 says:

Ciao ho scoperto solo ora questi workoute i vostri video molto interessanti grazie mi sono iscritta e vi seguirò complimenti ciao:-)

22. gracias estos ejercicios estan superrrr

23. Hello Leticia, we are working on it and soon we will add new exercises for the future moms. 🙂

24. Eli Marie says:

I might be 14 but workout is healthy (:

25. Men women…. who cares!! Do the workout!!

26. Mandy Pau says:

How long did you do the 8 min ab workout to get the six pack?
    and How often do you do that? Thank you.

28. Zoldidi says:

Even your regular 9 to 5 isn't normal anymore :). Go ahead and do your thing Tye. Don't worry about them haters!

29. AnaFloco says:

there is a male version 🙂

30. Another AWESOME video…
    P4P I salute you !

31. I actually think it's just because women don't want to be as ripped as men really. I know I don't. I'd rather not be as ripped as guys, but I don't know about you.

32. rbfowler09 says:

there isn't much of a difference. The only difference is that this is shorter than the other, but it has exactly the same exercises.

33. LankyJab says:

ohhhh i see, makes sense now. thanks

34. SimmyBlu says: