7 Minute Workout to lose weight fast, burn fat and tone your body

1. how many cal does this burn if whole workout is complete?

2. neon girl says:

me : "WOW THAT IS SO EASY"

1 minute later

me : " OMH OMG * falls on floor *

3. Lili Krieg says:

ɷɷɷɷ Heeeey Friendss I Have Foundddddd Greattt Guide On Weight Lose visittttt : – http://twitter.com/Suctexex8717M/status/760721147554066432?p=p

4. Bk Rathi says:

very informatve

5. how long before effects

6. It's amazing thank you for giving people hope

7. ɷ Heeyy Friendss I Have Founddddd Greatttt Guidee On Make Money visitttt : – https://twitter.com/Sxhdjs7628C/status/759777240502587392

8. koreye says:

I was wondering what they missed and realized that this video missed out planks

9. TheyloveAlly says:

Awesome definitely trying this out! I will be back in one week!

10. Edith Wilson says:

I am 59 Years old and my son who's 24 years old told me to join in with him this morning on my day off however, I wanted to sleep-in😇😇. However, I am so glad he push me to do this program I love it. I am a diabetic patients and I believe that this is going to assist me with keeping it under control. It was a couple of the excise I couldn't do however, I never stop moving I replaced them with walking in place and side steps😇😇 Thanks again for this program.

11. Simply Luna says:

I'm sure that my boobs don't look like that 😂😂😂 other than that it was a good workout I don't need to loose weight but I want to be skinny enough to get abs so I will work on this, thank you

12. I saved this video and when I tried to play it again it keeps pausing and stopping and I can hear it talking but I got a white screen !!!

13. i love this thank you i can do it also in home :)

14. is this for men too?

15. Paris France says:

I'm …out …of ….breath😰😰

16. Linda Ludwig says:

Hey, please keep it up, it made me sweat a lot, I am sure this will help me loss some kilos off in some days or weeks. I am proud of you. You helping the world to keep fit, Thanks so much again.

17. Linda Ludwig says:

This is really perfect. I love it, and believe me I have started and will look forward to new videos. Thanks so much and Remain Bless

18. Grace Flores says:

Great workout must watch not to hard not to easy and made me sweat a lot!!

19. This is my warm up before i do my workout. its very nice.

20. dogg pound says:

It's called Lumo well

21. NoahHP says:

ill do this 3 times a day and eat healty ill drink green tea

22. how can i get slim in 1 week….update more workout tutorials

23. This didn't work for me I did this 1 a day and for a week and I didn't lose weight

24. Hey. Thanks for this amazing vid. I did these exercises for a week now and I'm already looking less bloated :)

25. Nice….but its not enough for me….i need it harder….but its really good for people with 70kg.

26. #DaWIZARDD can i do thos workout after 1 brekfast. plz halpe @Colouraux