40 Minute Total Body Resistance Band Workout – Elastic Exercise Band Workouts for Women & Men

1. HASfit says:

πŸ™ Please help us spread the word by telling your friends and family about us!
    πŸ‘ Don't forget to hit the LIKE button and SUBSCRIBE
    πŸ“² Download the FREE HASfit app: Android http://goo.gl/q1rpi0 — iPhone http://goo.gl/6N3gfS

2. Dan Lee says:

Super love your resistance workouts Hasfit. I have been following your routines everyday. I live in the bay area and work in Palo Alto. Was surprised that you guys are around the area as well. More power to your family. 😊

3. Great video and workout! Definitely kicked my ass, but I absolutely need some better bands, current ones are way too long.

4. Yes!!! Thank you, the first one is awesome. Looking to hit the living room with this one

5. I loved this workout. I have been wanting a resistance band workout- got my wish! Thanks!

6. Hello there!! athens-GRECE 2,08 in the morning! i ve just finished the workout!!

7. Renay K says:

Love this workout and so many others of yours. I usually skip the ads, but let yours play thru so you can make some $$$. Thanks for the great workouts.

8. VK B says:

I really love your workouts, but could you change up the music please?

9. I'm excited to try this on friday

10. Debbie says:

Yay! I've been wanting a band workout! Thanks Coach and Claudia!

11. cagohupu98 says:

i think it will be a great idea if claudia translates the video to spanish that way you get even more viewers and subscribers,love you guys(ps i don’t know if claudia speak spanish but i guess yes because sometimes she response to spanish comment)✌🏼

12. Alex Flowers says:

Excelente rutina!!!!!

13. Julian shaw says:

Coach, i wish you guys would come out with a 30 day muscle resistance band workout! Don't get me wrong i do love all your workouts but i think resistance band workout would help ppl like me with their joints hurting from free weights! Thanks coach and Claudia

14. Angela Beer says:

Loved it! Thank you for another great workout.

15. You are the best person in the world both of you who take so much care of our body thank you very much…..you help all of you

16. I have only one ovary (right one removed due to cyst, remaining left ovary has PCOS), hypothyroidism, premature ventricular contractions, plantar fasciitis and a whole lot more of medical conditions; but here I am fighting! There will be days when you'll ask yourself what's the point, days when you just want to give up, and days that you just can't do it anymore. It's totally okay to cry but remember to always pick yourself up, shake it off and start again. I still have more lbs to lose and a lifetime to maintain it, and knowing that there are people who love and support me throughout is what keeps me going. I still want to take care of my parents, grow old with my husband, and who knows maybe a baby in the future.

Hey you, yes, you!
    If I can do it, then you can do it too!!!

40lbs lost in 4 months
    clean, healthy eating as much as possible (NO fad diets) and exercise at least 4 times a week

P.S. thank you so much coach kozak and claudia, I hope this message reaches you. I've been an avid viewer since day 1 of my weight loss journey. Your pep talks always resonate in my head everytime I feel like giving up! You both have helped me turn my life around. Keep doing what you do!

17. Freaking awesome!! Subtle yet SO effective! Love to see more of these as you get time. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾

18. Really liked this one. You did some moves with the band I've never seen before.

19. Hi my name is Petra from Holland i'm a big fan. I want to ask You of You would make something more workouts sitting down. I'm invalide and are using a whelchair dayle. There are not many programs for whelchair ussers. I have conferd some of your programs. But i would like to see some more workouts for people like me. Hope tot Gear from you

20. Marco says:

Ragazzi un workout con sandbag? πŸ’ͺ❀

21. geo kir says:

πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ’ͺThis looks great! πŸ’– Can't wait to sweat it out! 😰😎

22. Tina Dorian says:

oh yay, another new workout. unfortunately, i'm out of the workout loop because i have been struck down by a mean flu. but i cannot wait to get back into the swing of things. just a question: where could i get a resistance band like you guys use? i looked around on amazon but couldn't find the exact ones. thanks for your help and your hard work as always.

23. Hi from FloridaπŸ€— Do you all do yoga or just exercise? I just turned 50 and since about 40 The doctors have said you have fibromyalgia, arthritis, ehrlers danlos
    syndrome and vitamin D deficiency. With all that comes pain. The doctor wants me to exercise but it hurts!

24. Pablo Javier says:

hi my name is prince and i love you guys could you please make a video about losing the butt coz i am a man and i dont like my butt coz its very big thx

25. Can you please suggest what kind of resistance band one should buy as a beginner? I am assuming they come with various levels of resistance.

26. I love your video keep it up mate xD