30-Minute Full-Body Strength-Training Workout | Class FitSugar

1. I loved this workout! She motivated me and I didn't get bored during the exercises. Her voice is so calm and nice.

2. Can Shannon be my personal trainer every day? 😉 Love her and this workout!

3. Jin Lee says:

Perfect 30 minute toning workout. Could be as challenging or easy as you want it.

4. Jill Evans says:

loved this one!! the moves were very accessible and I really liked the trainer, which was a relief!!!

5. K SS says:

This should be tagged as a workout for beginners.  First, this workout is not particularly challenging.  There are only a few moves and, in my opinion, there is too much down time in between moves to be a challenging workout.  Second, the instructor says "doing 25 of anything sounds crazy" implying, doing 25 reps of each move is very difficult.  For a beginner perhaps, but for anyone who watches the Popsugar workouts regularly, 25 reps isn't tough.  If you're a seasoned Popsugar watcher, you'll need to do another workout after this one to get in your workout.  If you're a complete beginner to working out, then you may like this.

6. How many calories can I burn??

7. MJ R says:

all the commentary was longer than the actual workout. people understand the moves. they are not complex. the instructor only needs to explain once that sylvana is doing the modified version, and nikki is doing the ++modified. the 5 minute explanation of who is doing what for every single move is unnecessary.

8. You are a great instructor dear👍🏻

9. Candace Dawn says:

I really liked this work-out since I wanted to focus on strength training today! I also like the fact that the instructor wasn't toothpick skinny and had a curvy, woman's figure.

10. VANAJA R says:

killer workout but I did it 😀

11. Amanda Cantu says:

I did this workout yesterday. It was amazing, so amazing to the point my butt and thighs are burning today lol. Can't wait to do this video again 😁👍🏻

12. W. Rankins says:

Shannon, you've just been added as one of my favorite PopSugar trainers. I like that this workout was challenging, yet attainable.

13. I LOVED this trainer!! So encouraging and soothing and helpful with your form, BODY GOALS😍☺️more vids with her please, although Anna is also amazing!

14. I didn't like this workout, I didn't like the lead instructor… and it was really easy

15. Lana Blu says:

Progression, not perfection. Amen!

16. I love you so much girls, you put me in shape in no time.

17. This was a great workout but I missed Anna!

18. Fiona L says:

Love love love how encouraging she is! Really helped me pull through when I felt like giving up 🙂

19. Dafne Rdz says:

Loved it! that single leg hop was awesome, it burned! 😰😰😄😄 your voice is super sexy 😅😅

20. liz says:

this is cool 🙂

21. anyone who have wrists problem, avoid. Too many planks

22. where is Jeannette? the 500 calorie burners where ideal! She really challenged me

23. Amber Renee says:

This was a great and challenging workout. Btw , Anna can't be in every video guys, these women are doing a great job

24. Good workout! I reallj liked the instructor. I did the modified version today, but I want to work my way to the advanqed!

25. Where's Anna? I don't like it when Anna isn't there. She's so normal I don't feel intimidated!

26. nurmahni md says:

can i do this workout almost every day?

27. I feel ssexxy and free💅💪

28. like that voice 😍

29. Sarah Kelly says:

I would love to see more workout videos with Shannon. I loved working out with her. She was so calming and encouraging.

30. New Mom says:

Great workout from Shannon! Really liked her directions, I agree also, her voice is soothing. Loved it. Thank you

31. I have never felt more calm after a workout LOL

32. Gina Berg says:

Awesome workout. Thank you girlfriends 😘

33. I liked the wide range between modified & advanced; that actually gives you a huge range of variations to choose from, depending on your level!

34. The abs workout here is fantastic! I've never done tabletop crunches. Great challenge. Thanks, Ladies.

35. Samantha Xan says:

Thank you for another great strength training workout! This trainer is great! She motivates me through the whole workout with her soothing voice, but I found it a lil boring without Anna 🙁 miss her already! With Anna's presense, my workout mood would definitely be better!

36. This was great! I'll definitely be back next week. Thanks.