15 Minute Cardio and Total Body Toning Boot Camp Workout – Quick Sweat Bodyweight Cardio Workout

1. Nghia Chau says:

thanks a million for posting the 15 minutes cardio workout , really appreciate what you guys do , am 50 year male´╗┐

2. cherrycola0 says:

easy workout, but I'm still sweating buckets ­čśÇ LOVED it!´╗┐

3. I try to do 30 minutes a day but when I have school then work I can only fit in a 15 minute one and I was really impressed with this one.´╗┐

4. Baby Lexx says:

This made me sweat so good. Just love the feeling!????????????????????´╗┐

5. Maha Memon says:

done ­čÖé thanks:)´╗┐

6. I do this everyday now with adding 10,20,30 min workouts it's amazing. Love it thank you soo much´╗┐

7. I like this workout for days when I dont have much time! I did notice that Kelly left out the second set of Jumping Squats though…makes it a bit easier in the second round :)´╗┐

8. you forgot squats in round 2!´╗┐

9. I love the fact there is no music, and I love the interval training – the best fitness videos out there.´╗┐

10. Awesome workout!´╗┐

11. she will be the death of me´╗┐

12. rabia s says:

thakyou !´╗┐

13. Fun workout & love your Nikes!´╗┐

14. Ria Zander says:

simple, no-bullshit workout. time-saving and very effective! will try to do this everyday possible!´╗┐

15. If I do this combined with a 15 minute abs video, is that a long enough time if done 6 days a week for 30 minutes total to get results to a flat stomach? And if so how long will it take?´╗┐

16. rivolinho says:

whats with the 2 numbers for calorie burn. Is it for low metabolism and high metabolism people?´╗┐

17. 2 mins into the workout after not having done it for months 'but do i really need to be skinny? .. welp. try again tmrw-.-´╗┐

18. i just had two kids back to back. i went from 160 lbs to 240, got down to 195 i really dont have time to take care of myself as much as i should as i dont have time but now that ive put my mind to it i squeeze in these workout whenever i can. A little hard to do the whole 15 minutes but day by day it gets a little easier. i love these videos thank you so much´╗┐

19. i think kelli forgot the jump squats in round2.. but i did it anyways´╗┐

20. i started loving burpees. lol´╗┐

21. LusiFr says:

I finally was able to complete the entire 15 minutes!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!´╗┐

22. Tanya Walker says:

Cool! Great short but to the point cardio!´╗┐

23. Saraheeeeeee says:

Kelli… This is awesome. My favorite short video so far with the most bang for my buck. I'm super busy and I stopped working out for a long time, but now I do this as hard as I can in the mornings and I'm just happier with myself. Thank you!´╗┐

24. Halfway through the second set I felt faint and felt like throwing up so I slowed down for the rest of it and managed to complete all of it. Seems like it's been too long that I've done such workout. Gotta get back on track now. Thanks for making this video! :)´╗┐

25. kloekat62 says:

loved this warm up cardio now on too butt and thighs´╗┐

26. Silvia LLOYD says:

How many calories does this typically burn for you guys? I just completed this workout, but don't have my HRM yet :)´╗┐

27. You forgot to do Jump Squats in Round 2.´╗┐

28. Good one but Kelly you know you missed the second set of squat jumps….couldn't cheat myself, had to do a quick 20. Sucks when you've been inconsistent and take breaks…just jump in and do your best. Thanks Kelly!´╗┐

29. Just me says:

great vid! make sure to add jump squats after the push-ups during the SECOND round. I think she skips them!´╗┐

30. This is so good
    If I wanted to see an aprovment of me lose weight do I do this with different exercises from your challen and eat healthy and just been of my energy.
    I like your fitness exercises. I tend to take alot of rest because I am an azmatic but it doesn't stop me from doing this. Keep it up ´╗┐

31. this is the good work out. I try this tomorrow. thank u for the video´╗┐

32. I have a loveÔÇöhate relationship with burpees omg´╗┐

33. LittleVidds says:

I was out of breath for her while eating Hot Cheetos. I'll start tomorrow.. I'm sure of it.´╗┐

34. Thomas Song says: